We love our Rice PTA volunteers! Thank you for visiting our volunteer page.
Here is a current list of open volunteer opportunities:
Rice PTA's nominating committee is seeking candidates for the following officer-level positions on the 2020 - 2021 PTA Board:
- President - presides over board and general meetings, serves as member on all committees, officer on bank account, signs tax forms, serves as liaison between PTA and administrators
- Treasurer - keeps detailed records of PTA spending, helps form and implement budget factoring in all PTA income and expenses, receives and disburses PTA money as needed, presents financial reports at meetings
- Secretary - records minutes at all board and general membership meetings, keeps official records of the organization
- VP of Membership - promotes PTA membership, keeps detailed records of members for submission to Texas and national PTA, coordinates PTA Life Member awards and donor luncheon
- VP of Volunteers - maintains lists of annual volunteer positions and volunteers in our Membership Toolkit database, creates Signup Genius forms for volunteer opportunities throughout the year as they come upIf you are interested in serving in one of these positions or would like more information, please email email@example.com. Note that we will also be looking for volunteers to fill additional board, chair, and coordinator positions in the months to come. Thank you in advance for supporting Rice PTA!