- PTA Vision/Mission/Purpose/Goals
- Rice PTA Mission
- Rice PTA Membership Information
- Rice PTA Meetings
- Every child’s potential is a reality.
- To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
Rice PTA’s Mission
- To promote and speak on behalf of children and you in the schools, in the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children; and
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
Rice PTA Membership Information
Info on Membership page.
Rice PTA Meetings
Executive Board Meetings
- Monday, Aug.21 at 10 a.m.
- Monday, Sept. 11 at 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 2 at 10 a.m.
- Monday, Nov. 13 at 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 11 at 10 a.m.
- Monday, Jan. 8 at 10 a.m.
- Monday, Feb. 12 at 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 5 at 10 a.m.
- Monday, April 9 at 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, May 14 at 10 a.m.
Our volunteers make a big difference and we appreciate every single one. Please see the volunteer page for more information.