- Every child’s potential is a reality.
- To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
Rice PTA’s Mission
- To promote and speak on behalf of children and you in the schools, in the community and before governmental bodies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children; and
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
Rice PTA Meetings
Our next meeting for all PTA members will be held on Wednesday, October 23 at 6:45pm. PTA General Membership Meetings all appear in the calendar. All meetings are held at Rice, with a variety of daytime and evening hours to suit all schedules. We hope to see you there!